With your website up and ready to be advertised, you are probably contemplating different ways to promote your website. If you are selling stuff, Etsy is the place to go, but is it great to promote a website?
Should You Link Your Site to Etsy?
If you sell on Etsy, it will benefit you greatly to have your own website. Since you have your website, it will benefit you to make an Etsy profile and sell some things to get your website out there. Sure, everyone can turn to social media sites, but Etsy broadens the horizon.
According to Scott Keever SEO, who offers Seo services in Cincinnati, by selling items on Etsy you can link your website to your page and people can then click on the link. This will then bring traffic to your website. This gives you the chance to expand your website and puts more links directly to your site. Oh, and you can make money while doing it.
How Do You Link Your Website To Etsy?
You may be able to promote your listing on Etsy and get an ad put on their website to promote your site and bring in more traffic. The best way to go about linking your site to Etsy is to create an account. You must create an account to be able to link your site.
Even if you do not have items to sell on Etsy, you can create some easily. There are websites where you can create tee shirts then sell them on Etsy. You never have to see the product and you can sell them and make a couple bucks off them.
What is the key to selling on Etsy?
Make things that are affordable or trendy. This may sound like a lot of work, but in the end, you are making money off promoting your website. If this is anything, it is genus. You could even hire someone to run the site with your link on it. People will see the relevance that your site has with the product and then they will visit your site.
What Are Some of The Pros?
We know that in order to get your website out there you will need to sell relevant products on Etsy. If you know someone with an Etsy account selling products relevant to your website, you can even ask them to link to you. Some people may not want to do this, but it is worth a try.
Here are some of the pros of selling on Etsy to link your account:
- You get to target who you want to see your link by selling relevant products to your website.It can be a tee shirt with a logo or even coffee cups. Zazzle.com has some items you can create on their website.
- The design of Etsy is clear and straight to the point. People can navigate the website easily. This means they can find your page easier. Bring people in at a faster rate.
- It is affordable. It doesn’t cost anything to have an Etsy account. You can sign up easily and post what you want to sell. This process is simple and straight to the point. Anyone can make an Etsy account.
- You get to see reports of your sales. It helps you keep track of everything that you may be selling. It shows you what activity has taken place on your account. You are always up to date.
- Easy to edit. If you need to change anything on your account, it is simple and easy to do.
- Etsy is linked to several social media accounts. It is easy to target people and there are plenty of people coming to Etsy to buy.
So, as you see, there are tons of benefits of why to have an account with Etsy. The process may sound like a hassle, but it really is not.You can save a lot of money on buying ads and you get to promote your website without spending money. Instead, you will be making money.
What are some of the cons?
Some of the cons of linking your website to Etsy are that you will need to manage your Etsy profile. You can promote your website with Etsy and link your site to your Etsy account for free. If you want to link your website without doing all that, you will need to contact Etsy and post an ad.
Sure that will cost money, but if you do not have the time to promote your site the other way, then you may want to look into contacting them. You can go to Etsy.com for more information on how to set up an account.
Before You Go.
I want you to know that handmadeology.com has valuable info, if interested. I hope this article helps you decide if you want to link your website to Etsy.